Skip to main content

Art: my horse drawing interpreted by different colourists

As you might know, I enjoy artwork and illustration very much. Lately, I've been working on a colouring book for adults and I've also joined Adult Colouring book pages on Facebook (Although I do not like using Facebook for personal friends and to check on their lives).

So, last week I posted a horse and some ladies have posted their interpretation; it's amazing how we all see things differently! I love both versions, but especially the golden one as gold is a favourite colour of mine.

I'll post them here as I don't have a current art website apart from my shops in Zazzle, Redbubble and Etsy.

Enjoy!

Franz




This one has been coloured by Marilyn









And this one has been coloured by Sherry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tesco "free from" ginger cookies (with gluten-free oat flour) wheat, dairy and gluten free

Tesco "free from" ginger cookies  http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=268624669 Hello everyone! Winter is here and it's been snowing in Norfolk - as well as in the rest of the U.K.  This is the time when all the resolutions of eating only fresh, nutritious food, raw and healthy, disappear at the same speed that the outside temperature decreases. Two weeks ago I decided to go wheat free - just like that - or cold turkey, someone would rather say more idiomatically. Anyway, after reading the first 90 pages of The Wheat Belly recipe book by Dr. Davies, anybody with a brain will start wondering if wheat is such a healthy food after all. This is not to say that Dr. Davies is 100% correct in his assumption, but let's discuss this in another post - suffice to say that in the middle of January, when most people enjoy wheat-based dishes such as pasta, bread, pasties, cakes etc. I suddenly decided to see if I would...

The pirate drawing!

I love how Marie has coloured my pirate. Such a cute choice of pastel colours. Who on earth said that pirates must wear just black and earth colours! This is great! Brava! I found this on the Colouring Heaven FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ColouringHeaven/photos/ms.c.eJxFjlsOACEIA2~_04WER7n~_xVVT4Ipl0ShlOPilIRExYP06g7ABinQvIwz3EnRocZZSCBbBiLxF6EqXE2KUY0kp~_EW4lv0wrkDugXepZSriAiVKxqNI402eDnTC8HWvWSdR0ybc23lvNZaGEHyX2Osg~-.bps.a.1577375305909106.1073741851.1461766297470008/1580873155559321/?type=3&theater

Growing crops in a commercial size polytunnel - and fighting rabbits! (video included)

Growing crops in a commercial size polytunnel I'm having great fun in my 12.5 mt long polytunnel. Not only I get to see my plants thrive in almost 39C during sunny days, but I fight some cute rabbits every day as they dig under the doors and destroy my cauliflower and boccoli plants! I'm not a professional gardener or photographer, but I hope you will enjoy my basic photos of plant life in the hottest spot of my garden. You will also see that we captured a baby rabbit who was guilty of untold damage and a then we released it (he was sooo cuddly!)  But 2 weeks later, we caught him again and this time we released it in a park nearby (full of other rabbits, water etc) so he can eat plenty of produce - just not ours! A video is available on the bottom of this page. The first night we moved the strawberries outdoors, they were not protected, and the morning after the rabbits had eaten most of the plants - leaves and all! Needless to say, we rushed to build a ...