Skip to main content

Behavioral problem or dairy allergy?



Nowadays most children can't do anything "naughty" or they instantly get labelled with autism, asperger's etc which is connected, by the way, to a leaky gut syndrome.
Sometimes just cutting off dairies the behaviour will return to normal and guess what, you don't need cow's milk for your bones, greens will give you calcium.
Opps I shouldn't say that because of course there is a lot of money in the dairy industry.
Have a look at what happened to a little boy when he had his dairies taken away.
Guess what? His diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder and possibly Tourette’s Syndrome is no longer valid. He is now normal.
Just how many children do we have who are suffering emotionally and could get better by cutting dairies? And what about wheat, gluten, corn and soy, the big four causes of problems? Read along....
The Glaring Example
This is a post that I found on a casein intolerance Website years ago. It shows the extreme effect that miniscule amounts of the proteins of the “big 4” can have on the central nervous system in sensitized individuals. I tell people to simply think “peanut allergy” to get a handle on how little it can take to cause major problems. Strictness in following the diet is the key to success.
The Glaring Example
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001
Reply-To: Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List
Sender: Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List
From: G.
Subject:      Re: Two things- Casein = kay-seen
My son will be 4 years-old in July.  He was a “colicky” baby from day one.  We had difficulty with breastfeeding so he went to a bottle with regular formula. He was just “sick” all the time with the usual runny/stuffy nose and he rarely slept and was chronically fussy.
The ped diagnosed him as “formula intolerant” and we ended up on Nutramagen.  He did well and thrived on that, but he still had some chronic upper respiratory stuff and still didn’t sleep well.  I just thought it was “normal” for him, assuming some babies are simply more difficult than others.  He never suffered ear infections or rashes that would tip off a ped to something more serious.
At about 9 months when he was taking more solid foods, he seemed to get worse and then the throat infections/tonsillitis really kicked into high gear.  With mobility came new problems that seemed sensory related and then he began the self-injurious/self-mutilative behaviour, banging his head to a bloody pulp, rubbing his skin on the carpet until raw, using sharp object to claw at his arms and legs, etc.
They told me at 14 months that he probably had a form of autism.  He was exceptionally bright so they diagnosed him with Asperger’s Syndrome, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder and possibly Tourette’s Syndrome.  Ugggh!
I started journaling every breath he took and noted the dairy relation. I eliminated milk (the kind you drink) from his diet and noticed a dramatic change in his behaviour (for the better) but the upper respiratory symptoms still persisted (I didn’t know about “hidden” dairy then).  So with this evidence I had to fight my way to an allergist.  The insurance company was a big pain.
Finally at age 2 we got to an allergist and discovered he was allergic to alpha-lactalbumin (one of the proteins found in whey).  We totally eliminated all dairy from his diet and he’s been “normal” ever since.  It completely changed our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tesco "free from" ginger cookies (with gluten-free oat flour) wheat, dairy and gluten free

Tesco "free from" ginger cookies  http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=268624669 Hello everyone! Winter is here and it's been snowing in Norfolk - as well as in the rest of the U.K.  This is the time when all the resolutions of eating only fresh, nutritious food, raw and healthy, disappear at the same speed that the outside temperature decreases. Two weeks ago I decided to go wheat free - just like that - or cold turkey, someone would rather say more idiomatically. Anyway, after reading the first 90 pages of The Wheat Belly recipe book by Dr. Davies, anybody with a brain will start wondering if wheat is such a healthy food after all. This is not to say that Dr. Davies is 100% correct in his assumption, but let's discuss this in another post - suffice to say that in the middle of January, when most people enjoy wheat-based dishes such as pasta, bread, pasties, cakes etc. I suddenly decided to see if I would...

The pirate drawing!

I love how Marie has coloured my pirate. Such a cute choice of pastel colours. Who on earth said that pirates must wear just black and earth colours! This is great! Brava! I found this on the Colouring Heaven FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ColouringHeaven/photos/ms.c.eJxFjlsOACEIA2~_04WER7n~_xVVT4Ipl0ShlOPilIRExYP06g7ABinQvIwz3EnRocZZSCBbBiLxF6EqXE2KUY0kp~_EW4lv0wrkDugXepZSriAiVKxqNI402eDnTC8HWvWSdR0ybc23lvNZaGEHyX2Osg~-.bps.a.1577375305909106.1073741851.1461766297470008/1580873155559321/?type=3&theater

Growing crops in a commercial size polytunnel - and fighting rabbits! (video included)

Growing crops in a commercial size polytunnel I'm having great fun in my 12.5 mt long polytunnel. Not only I get to see my plants thrive in almost 39C during sunny days, but I fight some cute rabbits every day as they dig under the doors and destroy my cauliflower and boccoli plants! I'm not a professional gardener or photographer, but I hope you will enjoy my basic photos of plant life in the hottest spot of my garden. You will also see that we captured a baby rabbit who was guilty of untold damage and a then we released it (he was sooo cuddly!)  But 2 weeks later, we caught him again and this time we released it in a park nearby (full of other rabbits, water etc) so he can eat plenty of produce - just not ours! A video is available on the bottom of this page. The first night we moved the strawberries outdoors, they were not protected, and the morning after the rabbits had eaten most of the plants - leaves and all! Needless to say, we rushed to build a ...